Thursday, October 27, 2011

And so it begins...

Konnichiwa!

You are likely reading this because you have nothing better to do or perhaps you remotely care about what's going on in my life during this coming fortnight(ish). Either way, I think this will be pretty fun. As most of you know, I will be in Japan from the 3rd of November to the 14th. This blog will serve as a travel journal for the duration of my trip. I will likely not post again until the 2nd or 3rd, but after that you can expect multiple posts each day, more often than not with pictures. I'll explain more as the trip goes on, and I should be on Facebook too but because of the time difference, I can't guarantee I'll be chatting a lot.

I should mention that the title of the blog has no significant meaning. I just like the word kirakira (きらきら) meaning "Sparkle" or "Glitter," and nothing else really came to mind. So essentially the name of the blog is "Sparkle Sparkle Blog." Kawaii right?

Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to read about the adventure...hope you post heaps of photos of you and your travel partners taking on the land of the rising sun.

    ReplyDelete