Wednesday, November 2, 2011

So I'm Going to Japan Tomorrow...

Everything is packed and ready to go. My backpack is filled w/ books and travel info.



And I'm calm as ever. Mom and Aunt Mindy, henceforth referred to as Okaa and Oba respectively, are understandably stressed. Our flight leaves at 12.27 tomorrow, and we have to be there about three hours before. So to get to SFO at 9.30, we have to leave at what...7.30, 8.00? On top of all that, it's about a 10 hour flight so needless to say its going to be a long day.

That's about it for now. I'm gonna miss my soccer team. Unfortunately, I'll miss the last game this Saturday and the End-of-the-Season Party. I'll also miss one of my best friends, Sake Yukiko Nakahara, my lovely feline companion. I'll probably post again tomorrow at the airport given the ridiculous amount of time before takeoff.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment