Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Anticipation

Obasan Mindy and I right after clearing TSA.
The MASSIVE 747-400. (UA-837)




















Just kicking it at Gate G100 staring at this massive plane. Ryan Robello owes me ¥5 by the way. He made a bet that it would be a 747-400ER, of which there are only 6 in existence, all owned by Qantas. 

Anyway, we've still got a bit under two hours till take off. The boarding area is just now starting to fill up, but there's still less than 50 people here. I think I'll go on an adventure through the terminal. Maybe get a smoothie. I have another picture of the whole plane as it was taxiing into the gate on my phone, but its being difficult with Okaachan's lame Macintosh. Anyway, I'll post again when we land in the land of the rising sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment